• Develop engineered cargo handling plans (Rigging Plans) for all fleet operating units
• Responsible for contributing to the safety and reliability of controlled lifting and handling activities.
• Carry out lifting and transit calculations for loads.
• Wind speed studies for lifting loads.
• Dimensioning of crane cables and load handling accessories suitable for lifting activities.
• Experience with engineering analysis/analyses associated with the design of lifting equipment (structural analysis, static calculations, etc.)
• Knowledge of technical standards maintained by rigging engineering, principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
• Carry out a review of designs and manufacturing drawings of cargo handling plans.
• Develop procedures and work instructions for cargo handling plans.
• Devise new approaches to solving unusual or complex rigging engineering problems.
• Conduct training of other professionals for the development of cargo handling plans
• Be responsible for observing all rules, regulations and other obligations fulfilled in activities conducted on behalf of the Company.
• Estimate, plan and track progress in preparing course results
• Other activities related to cargo movement and transportation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is mandatory (preferably in Mechanical/Civil/Structural Engineering).
• Graduate studies in areas related to the discipline are a plus.
• MBA or equivalent is a plus.
• Active CREA is mandatory
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilize and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.