The ERP Architect will provide Maximo application support as it applies to both system solutions and business process needs. The Maximo Asset and Maintenance Management system is a portfolio of 100+ applications that you will have a direct role in stewarding. You will be working on a fast-paced team made up of business support, change management, security, training, and software development professionals.
- Provide architecture design, configuration and estimates for Maximo and related applications
- Verify and approve technical specifications produced by the Maximo Development team, ensuring the design solutions are aligned with current and known future class and data structures
- Provide functional and technical analysis on complex problems and projects
- Assist the Maximo Working Groups to refine and extend their functional roadmaps
- Design data structures for high data quality and integrity
- Act as a technical liaison to IBM’s Maximo team
- Job location: Calgary, Alberta
- Shift schedule: 5×2 – Monday to Friday, 8 hours/day
- Competitive salary, stock options, stock savings plan and benefits
- May be eligible for relocation pursuant to Canadian Natural’s Relocation Regular Policy
Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 12 years’ experience in Information Systems, with at least 8 years of combined experience being a Senior Developer or Application Architect on software development projects
- A university degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Extensive data architecture experience in a large, highly integrated environment
- Significant experience implementing development standards and best practices
Why Canadian Natural?
CANADIAN NATURAL is a senior independent crude oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our strong, diversified asset base is comprised of a balanced portfolio of light, synthetic, and heavy crude oil and natural gas. Canadian Natural operates in Canada, the United Kingdom and Offshore Africa.
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: “To develop people to work together to create value for the Company’s shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity.” We are committed to a long-term presence in the communities where we operate. Our activities create value by providing employment, business development opportunities, revenues to governments that contribute to spending on goods and services, and essential resources for public services, including health, safety, education and training.
Over the last 30 years, we have grown from a Company with nine employees to over 10,000 employees. We have increased our production from approximately 400 BOE/d in 1989 to more than one million BOE/d today.
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd – “Canadian Natural” – is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
Application deadline is September 23, 2021. Apply now!
To apply for this job please visit cnrl.taleo.net.