Reporting to Drilling & Well Planning Leader and working under general guidance of Peregrino Task Leader, the Completion Engineer is responsible for well planning and providing regulatory and procurement support for Peregrino completion, workover and intervention operations.
Responsibilities and Duties includes:
- Prepare completion, workover, intervention programs and detailed operational procedures.
- Perform general well related meetings focused on capturing lessons learned, follow-up of performance and cost, risk analysis, detailed procedures, etc.
- Daily follow-up of operations with rig for assigned wells, supporting drilling superintendent and rig site team.
- Compile reports as required by Equinor governing documentations and local requirements.
- Be technical responsible for the ESP (Electrical Submersible Pump) contracts, performing Contractor’s management, following up performance and actions with regular follow-up meetings.
- Contribute to continuous improvement process on safety, performance and cost.
- Reviews and approves relevant proforma invoices for accuracy.
- Attend offshore operations and be part of the duty team as per agreed schedule.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.