Where you fit in
Finance & Data Operations (FO) touches many parts of Shell and its businesses. We are a critical component in transforming Shell and enabling it to become a net-zero emissions business that is purposeful and profitable. We ensure the business has access to reliable data that underpins operational excellence and digital transformation, providing actionable insight through data science and advanced analytics for business partners across Shell.
The core purpose of Reporting & Analysis (R&A) is to provide a top quartile team to drive an agenda of financial accounting, reporting and analysis that delivers the majority of relevant external (Group and Corporate) and internal reporting for Shell. The team is designed to drive a process agenda (for efficiency) and a connectivity agenda (for effectiveness) under Shell’s four core business pillars namely Upstream, Downstream, Projects & Technology (P&T and Corporate, Holdings and Treasury.
What’s the role?
The Executive Assistant will be accountable for the following:
- Align the calendar and manage calendar conflicts proactively and respectfully based on Manager’s requirement
- Align meetings effectively in adherence to EVP meeting request, Leadership Team (LT) Visits and Business events
- Logistics and pre-read arrangement asper meetings
- Align Domestic and International Travel in adherence to the current protocol of the company and travel norms in general for the Manager.
- Raising travel itinerary in CONCUR
- Seamless coordination with travel vendor to book, confirm or amend flight and hotel bookings
- Aligning with Transport department for airport transfers
- Help updating passport / visa / global entry as required
- Preparation and timely submissions of claims in CONCUR
- Well organized in maintaining travel bills and adhering documents
Coordination of Group Leadership Team Visits
- Agenda compilation
- Booking and confirming hotel, transportation, meeting space, facilities, restaurants, and support for team members during the event
- Greeting visitors for manager and help with access to building and be accessible to help with parking questions and parking validation
Department Communication Management
- Maintain distribution lists and ownership for teams and staff in FO
- Department webpage management
- Drafting and sending Staff Announcements post Manager’s approval
- Maintain Department Yammer Page
- Monthly submission of Engagement Score for Yammer Analytics
- Help create/ build PPT slides for Department Communications
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by Manager
- Agenda and slide preparation for quarterly webcasts
- Video editing using company approved tools to upload video logs, webcast or townhall videos in Yammer
What we need from you?
We are keen to hear from candidates with the following skills touched by their work experience:
- Degree/Diploma in business admin or related studies
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience and support international/global team/department
- Capable of maintaining confidentiality and ethical approach.
- Good communication skills both oral and written communication.
- Multi-tasking abilities and timeliness
- Expert in Outlook and MS Office (particularly Excel & PowerPoint (particluarly Excel and Powerpoint).
- Experience as a virtual assistant working with overseas team
- Solid experience supporting Leaders/Delegates of higher cadre and also with large, diverse, and distributed team globally
- Learner mindset with strength in aspects such as Teamwork, Engage, Understanding, Adapting to new responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal skill and tact to work all stakeholders
About Shell Singapore
Shell is one the largest foreign investors in Singapore and began operations in 1891. Today, we have more than 3,200 employees in Singapore alone. The Pulau Bukom Manufacturing Site today is the largest Shell refinery in the world in terms of crude distillation capacity, which makes Singapore a key regional supply and trading centre for Shell in the East. Singapore is the largest petrochemical production and export centre in the Asia Pacific region. Shell Jurong Island (SJI) manufactures petrochemicals to meet the fast-growing demand for these products in the region. We also have one of the largest single-branded retail networks in Singapore, providing customers with a wide range of quality products and services. When you join Shell in Singapore, you can count on our commitment to help you thrive and propel your career by means of our industry-leading development programme and our available and unrivalled pool of local and global experts. Our numerous global and local skill pools as well as our diversity are key to our success and continuing innovation.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you’ll be adding your talent and imagination to a business with the ambition to shape the future – whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy, or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently, everyone at Shell does their part.
An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we are nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills, and reach your potential…
- We’re creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we’ll take it from there.
- We’re closing the gender gap – whether that’s through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We’re striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.shell.com.