Experienced Operational Leader, Part-Time 50%
– Use own operational and leadership experience to take part in the development of new learning programs in close cooperation with the customers and relevant experts.
– Contribute to the further development of existing programs
– Conduct the execution of the learning programs
– Lead the training sessions including preparation and follow up of activities
– Operational experience is a prerequisite preferably from OiM positions
– Good understanding of the organization
– Good knowledge of relevant IT tools
– Excellent oral and written communication skills in Norwegian and English
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.