Occidental is an International Energy Company with operations in the United States, Middle East, Latin America and Africa. We are the largest onshore oil producer in the U.S., including in the Permian Basin, and a leading offshore producer in the Gulf of Mexico. Our midstream and marketing segment provides flow assurance and maximizes the value of our oil and gas. Our chemical subsidiary OxyChem manufactures the building blocks for life-enhancing products. Our Oxy Low Carbon Ventures subsidiary is advancing leading-edge technologies and business solutions that economically grow our business while reducing emissions.
We are committed to using our global leadership in carbon dioxide management to advance a lower-carbon world. Visit Oxy.com for more information.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of IT Contracts and Negotiations Specialist within our IT Supply Chain group based in The Woodlands, TX.
- Negotiate IT-related contracts
- Manage the licensing of software through Amazon and Microsoft Marketplaces
- Minimum 5 years’ experience technology contracts negotiations (software, cloud, hardware, telecom, etc.)
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and coherent manner
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in and thrive on ambiguity
- Ability to self-manage with conflicting priorities and demands on time
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance
- Bachelor’s, MBA, or law degree preferred but not required
Relocation will not be provided.
Occidental Petroleum Corporation does not offer sponsorship of employment-based nonimmigrant visa petitions for this role.
Occidental Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, political preference, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
– Information Technology
– United States-Texas-The Woodlands
To apply for this job please visit oxy.taleo.net.