Our Client is an international manufacturer with operations throughout the Globe.
A Facilities Director is required to oversee the Malta Plant Facilities Department and current plant expansion in the south of Malta.
This role will involve ensuring the supply of all the various services; the identification, creation, costing and implementation at competitive costs of various projects.
• Managing and directing the various department teams in order to ensure the objectives and KPI’s are met while ensuring close collaboration with the other departments
• Assisting in the development of local overall strategic investment and development plans; proposing investment budget in line with these plans and ensuring projects are executed according to planned time schedules, within budget and required quality
• Managing, controlling and monitoring the process of supplying the required utilities that are needed for the efficient manufacturing operation. These utilities include Electrical Power, HVAC, CDA, Vacuum, Soft water, DI water, Potable water, cooling water, chilled water, Nitrogen, Forming gas, CO2, lifts and UPS.
• Develop emergency response and services contingency plans
• Defining the structure and organization of the departmental teams in agreement with the direct report, to fix objectives of those reporting to him and to follow up their results, to delegate authority, ensuring proper distribution of information, to participate in establishing of quality & operation documentation system required by the department and to participate actively in the company’s Management Team.
• Managing and controlling the process of identifying, designing, costing and implementation of projects that are requested by the various departments as well as corporate. Creating the required CARs and following them up until they are approved and implemented. Liaising with architects, external government agencies to obtain the required permits for these projects.
• Ensuring that a system for managing calibration and maintenance works activities and other scheduled activities and that a well- established and documented calibration and preventive maintenance programme is in place and implemented. Ascertain that systems that ensure adequate stocks of essential spare parts are available in-house are in place.
• Act as member of BCM Steering Committee:
o In charge of the strategical guidance, objectives and decisions
o Appointing a Team Champion to be responsible for the implementation, tests and maintenance of the BCMS
o Supporting the champion to appoint the Team representing all departments inside the BCMS scope of the organization with the responsibility of implementing, testing and up-dating the BCPs.
o Supporting, following and evaluating the team activities vs ISO & SOP
o Providing updates to respective Team members / leaders.
• Posses a Bachelor Degree in Engineering
• Demonstrate a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
• Have excellent communication skill together with proven experience of leading a large multi-disciplinary team
• Have the ability to build rapport with stakeholders
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large, international organisation offering a general remuneration package + accommodation and transportation allowances for individuals relocating from overseas.
Please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.ablyresources.com.
Be the first to comment