Facilities Engineer – Operations
- To coordinate and advise on all technical matters relating to the designated Marine Units and to provide direction on all technical matters to Shore Base operational line management
- Technical Support: Coordinates technical assistance to the Units as directed by the Unit Ops Manager Assists the Offshore team in maintaining a continuous technical performance review of the Unit(s) operations, and in cooperation with the Operations Engineer, control the corrective actions when deficiencies are identified, through to the effective closeout of all outstanding actions. Liaises with the Technical Team experts for resolving technical issues. Participates to technical meetings with Clients as directed by the Unit Ops Manager.
- Operations Technical Assurance: Ensures the work is carried out in accordance to the company Management System (GEMS). Ensures the implementation of the Assets Integrity tools. Performs regular visits on board the Marine Units to verify effective implementation of the relevant working instruction/working procedure and Assets Integrity plans. Suggest corrective actions where necessary
- Management of change: Ensures the Management of Change (MOC) programs are being correctly implemented. Monitors the progression of change through to completion in liaison with the Technical Team and the Fleet Support.
- In house or subcontracted offshore repair Projects: provides the relevant technical inputs to specific repair projects preparation. Participates in the acceptance testing and subsequent on-site installation / commissioning as necessary. Monitor vendors’ presence offshore and onshore.
- Provides liaison on all relevant discipline matters with Classification Societies and subcontractors, as necessary, to maintain Marine Units conditions of Class.
- Audits: support and facilitate the HQ Assets Integrity technical audit programme onboard the Units. Follow up of the relevant actions in conjunction with the auditors.
- Competency: ensure that the technical competency programme for offshore personnel is progressed as per Company standards.
- Budget: Assists in the development and control of the Maintenance budget for each of the Marine Units, monitors the implementation and maintains / updates the strategies as necessary.
- University degree in Mechanical, Petroleum, Marine or Chemical engineering
- 10+ years relevant experience, preferably with experience in Offshore/FPSO operations
- Must be autonomous, and with good team spirit
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to manage several activities in parallel, combined with flexibility and strong organization
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.