- The Facilities Engineer position is based in the Houston, TX office, reporting to the Facilities Engineering and Construction Manager.
- The candidate will focus on a wide variety of retrofit and operational support projects for the Bakken asset.
- Provide Engineering support to the Production Operations team responding to field issues that require investigation and may result in facility changes via Company’s Management of Change process
- Familiar with SCADA systems with the ability to download and manipulate data in support of investigations
- Complete Management of Change (MOC) evaluation questions for projects proposed by asset personnel
- Bachelors degree in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering required
- Experienced engineer with 7 to 10 years experience specifically in onshore US oil and gas facility design and operation
- Will need previous experience with process optimization and troubleshooting of process issues within existing upstream oil and gas facilities
- Design experience across multiple fluid operating window types – black oil through to retrograde condensate
- Practical operations/design experience in multiple unconventional basins Current with EPA legislation/regulations for emissions management in oil and gas facilities is an asset
- Travel to North Dakota: approximately 25%
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.