Facilities Field Operator
Location: Lloydminster – Travel and accommodation is NOT included
Rotation: 7 days on 7 days off.
Contract: Initially 12 month, likely extension.
Seeking an energetic, mechanically inclined candidate for Contract Field Operator in the Lloydminster area. The successful candidate will service areas up to approximately 60 minutes outside of Lloydminster.
- Perform day to day oil and gas operations at assigned sites including operation of assets, maintenance and incident reporting.
- Demonstrate commitment to policies, values, safety and regulatory compliance and operational integrity.
- Follow all policies and procedures in compliance with all safety and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain and operate equipment including single wells, pad wells, water injections systems, gathering systems and gas compressor systems.
- Complete and maintain accurate production and operations records.
- Respond to emergency situations and incidents in compliance with ERP and notify required personnel.
- Maintain a valid Class 5 Operator’s License.
MUST HAVE Qualifications:
- Valid Class 5 Operator’s License
- Mechanically inclined; able to look after equipment and perform minor maintenance tasks
NICE to HAVE Qualifications:
- Related experience in Oil & Gas
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What’s more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today’s world of work – it’s about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you’re looking for from your next role.
To apply for this job please visit www.petroplan.com.