We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilitites:
- Under general supervision, provides support to Product Service Line (PSL) Operations and interfaces with operational and functional leadership.
- Coordinates training, development and progression of field operations personnel.
- Monitors, evaluates and tracks performance of field operations personnel.
- Works directly within PSLs as Competency Leads and aligns with Training and Development Coordinators to ensure continuation of personnel development activities.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) standards, practices and guidelines.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a PSL which includes experience in applicable sub-PSL.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
10202 70 Avenue, Clairmont, Alberta, T0H 0W0, Canada
Requisition Number: 171230
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: ESG MGT
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.