At Eni, we are looking for a Field Manager within Metillah oil and gas B.V in Libiya, Abu Attifel Field. You will be responsible for the management of the onshore field at Abu-Attifel and Remote Station. Directs, supervises and coordinates field operations including production, maintenance, logistics, safety and construction in accordance with the Company’s objectives, established policies and set plans. Directs and controls personnel matters in the field, ensures strict adherence to safety with the means available within the field environment, and administers disciplinary action necessary to safeguard all personnel and materials in the field. Supervises and co-ordinates all activities related to oil and gas production, maintenance of the facilities, drilling & work-over, wells operation, monitoring & controlling production costs, manage human resources and contractors. Ensuring the level of oil production is achieved as per target being set and agreed by the Company’s management.
As a member of Metillah oil and gas B.V you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Operation Division Manager.
- The field manager is the sole responsible for the safety, health and welfare of all on board aswell as providing logistics support to drilling & work-over operation and project activities.
- Develop maintenance strategy with the support of Maintenance Superintendent to definepreventive maintenance programs, corrective maintenance and spare parts ordering and implementation of computerize maintenance and materials management system and spare parts codification. Also supports headquarters maintenance function on such issue to develop detailed maintenance plan and proposed budget.
- Helping to define areas of the plants which are suffering from technical problems andparticipate in initiating an action plan along with Production and Maintenance Superintendents.
- Managing the operations and maintenance of all equipment installed at Abu-Attifel Field andRemote Stations to maximize its reliability, meeting the production target and future Company production demand.
- Supervise the execution of plant and facilities modification, enlargements, and maintenance,control of contractors’ work and contract management.
- Direct and supervise jointly with Production and Maintenance Superintendents the planningand execution of partial field shutdown or general shutdown for the scheduled statutory inspection to optimize the work execution, reduced downtime and cost.
- Prepare and proposed Abu-Attifel & Remote Stations yearly budget with the support of keypersonnel, pointing out, on the basis of production programs provided for, any requirement relevant to facilities, personnel, means and materials increase or purchase and plant modification and improvements for small projects.
- Ensure and guarantee the provisions of logistics services, to field operation and personnel such as: air and land transportation, accommodation, messing, cleaning, medical services, communication, material supplies, etc…
- Assisting and coordinates with Project managers’ on any projects construction and activities performed at Abu-Attifel Field & Remote Stations.
- Participates, leads and negotiates certain contracts (e.g. scope of work, ITT package, review and provide constructive comments according to the field requirements as end-user, and commercial proposals) when required in collaboration with the concerned departments from main office.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly reports and other required reports covering the various aspects of filed maintenance and operation activities.
- Guarantee adherence to company policies and procedures as set by central HSEQ function and coordinate the day to day HSEQ activities (security, industrial safety, medical services, and quality control) and reporting process.
- Promote local personnel planning, training and increase in order to comply with and carry out nationalization plan provided for by the agreements and take part on their drafting. Also prepare the Field proposed organization chart based on the needs in terms operations, maintenance and logistics services required. Also recommends the change of personnel topography from contractors to Company direct hire.
- Maintain good communication channels between field and main office, enhancing the coordination of operations and other related activities.
- Administrative subordination of field’s assigned employees direct or indirectly linked to the field organization chars (e.g. control of manpower presence, shift rotation, timesheets approval and the likes)
- Manage interactions and relationships with local communities, Petroleum Oil Guards and other oil & gas companies that are operating nearby areas adjacent to the field facilities.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- A graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (i.e. Petroleum, Industrial, Mechanical) or degree in Industrial Chemistry.
- Experience in a similar role or working at a Superintendent level
- Experience as disciplined coordinator following the maintenance and or operations in a large Exploration and Production company either in offshore or onshore field.
- With substansial experience working in Oil & Gas Industries, partly in activities concerned with hydrocarbon collection, treatment, and delivery and well work-over and completion, plant assembly with operating bases.
- Deep knowledge of chemistry, physics and mechanics and of crude oil treatment processes, in addition to techniques and technology for well drilling and work-over.
- Technical English at fluent level (spoken and written).
- Knowledge in Arabic Language is an advantage.
Libya, Abu Attifel Field
Fixed Term Contract
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Together we have greater energy.
To apply for this job please visit enirecruit.taleo.net.