The job holder is responsible, within the Field Operations (FOPS) team, to define and setup the Operational readiness activities with a focus on the Field Operations Management System (FOMS) in accordance to referential, the affiliate requirements and GOM context.
As such, the job holder’s main missions include:
To define a field operations road map (scope, planning, cost, resources) and execute its implementation after approval. The roadmap shall include the following elements:
* All activities required to reach first oil safely
* RACI workflow
* Key Performance Indicators and associated dashboards
* Tools and Techniques
* Meetings (Terms of Reference – TOR)
* Assist in the development and implementation of Environmental management and Energy Efficiency System processes
* Ensure the timely deployment of IS tools related to HSE & Operational Risks Management, Controlled Production and Operations Steering & Monitoring.
* Assist in the definition, design and implementation of Collaborative Environment
* Assist Project Management Team in the promotion of LEAN culture and working methods
* To liaise actively with EXP/MET to ensure compliance with referential where applicable;
* To liaise actively to maximize the synergies with practices (SEMS);
* To liaise actively with Operations Safety Leader (OSL) to ensure compliance with local regulations;
* To define and organize Field Operations Management System (FOMS) training to all stakeholders;
* To be informed of H3SE related Company Rules and Specifications (CR’s/GS’s), for application to the Project as required.
Any other responsibilities/activities within the job holders’ capabilities.
* Be a visible role model for HSE and promote positive Project Safety Culture at all times.
* Participate and assist in the development & implementation of Safety & Environmental Management System (SEMS)
* Participate and assist in the development and implementation of Environmental management & Energy Efficiency System processes to respect commitments in terms of hydrocarbon rejects to sea and flaring.
* Contribute to MAESTRO deployment and continuous improvement.
* Responsible for setting up the Operational Readiness Plan and Field Operations Management Scheme.
* Ensures development and sustainability of FOMS processes.
* Focal point for FOMS with HQ entities.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
10+ years experience in the oil & gas industry and previous experience in a similar role, in a project environment.
Required Skills /Certifications:
– LEAN Green/Yellow Belt preferred
– Excellent organizational ability and commitment, working well under pressure and meeting deadlines
– Good team player: willingness to help, confidence and competence to deliver.
– Flexibility and pro-activity are requested.
Fluent English required.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.