We are looking for the right people â€” people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worldâ€™s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- The purpose of this job is to provide an employee a series of “On The Job Development” practical field assignments for an operations supervision career path.
- This job exists to correctly classify employees that are part of this specific developmental program and is not to be used without prior approval of the HCT Regional Manager or the Area HCT PSL Manager.
- Under direct supervision, the employee will become knowledgeable of Halliburton Management System (HMS), Halliburton and Customer Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Standards and work methods and guidelines for personnel.
- Promotes safety awareness in mobilization of crews as well as all aspects of location operations.
- Actively promotes and uses our tools related to safe working such as Job Safety Analysis, Behavior Based and Hazard Observation Programs.
- Utilizes the competency processes to enhance skill development and job performance.
- Proper license may be required to drive light duty vehicles with trailers.
- This Development Job role requires completion of competencies generally aligned with the development of a Service Operator II.
- Undergraduate degree required. Engineering or STEM degree preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3504 West Admiral Doyle Drive,Â New Iberia,Â Louisiana,Â 70560, United States
Requisition Number:Â 156130Â Â
Experience Level:Â Entry-LevelÂ
Job Family:Â Engineering/Science/TechnologyÂ
Product Service Line:Â Completion ToolsÂ Â
Full Time / Part Time:Â Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:Â
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.