Date: Aug 2, 2022
New Town, ND, US, 58763
- Work collaboratively to maximize production, control costs, and minimize downtime in a safe, clean and responsible manner.
- Ensure that all Pro-Count and SCADA data is correct on a daily basis.
- Report and or repair any safety or environmental related issues or findings.
- Monitor all producing wells to ensure that they are operating correctly; check daily gauges to verify loss or gain of produced fluids.
- Check pressures on wellhead as required.
- Ensure that all wells are producing at maximum rates. If noticeable changes or suggested changes are required work with Production Engineer/tech and Supervision regularly.
- Check injection stations, chemical pumps, and mechanical equipment for proper lubrication, leaks, and unusual sounds.
- Check all pumps (pneumatic or mechanical) to see if they are in proper working order.
- Check to ensure that all chemical pumps and rates are in working order and pumping the required amount.
- Inspect pumping units for mechanical malfunctions or misalignment.
- Ensure all pilots and burners are lit and functioning properly, clean and or repair as needed
- Ensure all important route related items are communicated to your relief in written format
- Ensure all housekeeping issues are taken care of immediately.
- Take care of equipment and vehicle cleanliness and maintenance as required.
- Input and verify daily production and data into production accounting system accurately
- Check all locks and seals periodically
- Complete TIER 1 audits in a timely manner
- Check to ensure MRO is complying with all state, federal, and tribal regulations.
- Execute work in a safe professional manner and knowingly represent Marathon in a prudent, safe, and clean manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver license, ability to work in extreme weather conditions and able to lift 75 lbs.
- Two (2) years of Field Operator (Pumper) experience or general oilfield exposure is highly preferred but not required.
- Self-motivated with excellent mechanical abilities and troubleshooting skills, Must possess excellent communication, teamwork, planning, and organizational skills.
Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company based in Houston, Texas. With a material position in four of the best oil-rich U.S. resource plays in different stages of development, we offer a variety of career opportunities, whether you’re a recent college graduate or an experienced professional. You’ll have the tools to develop and refine the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
Marathon Oil Company will take the necessary action to ensure that applicants are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or other protected status under applicable employment law.
If you are a current Marathon employee please use the ERP website to submit referrals.
Posting Notes: || New Town || ND || United States (US) || SF:LI; SF:DI; SF:GH; SF:MN; SF:RZ || Field and Drilling Operations || Not Applicable || || 31204 ||
Nearest Major Market: North Dakota
ERP, Oil Field, Equipment Operator, Energy, Technology, Manufacturing
To apply for this job please visit careers.marathonoil.com.