Adexen was mandated by a large Oil & Gas Company to recruit a Field Sales / Service Engineer (Measurement Solutions) for its operations. The position is based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
- Ensure business continuity and expansion
- Ensure 100% satisfaction of our clients and prospecting for potential customers to increase organizational clients base.
- Maintain customer acquisitions costs
- Achieve an annual incremental revenue of $1million on individual business/solution targets to meet corporate revenue growth for 3 years.
- Ensure that a minimum of 80% of leads generated are monitored and converted to opportunity as well as achieve its maximum hit ratio.
- Ensure that 100% of lead generation, conversion, monitoring, and customer relationship management data is piped through the CRM
- Ensure response to a minimum of 80% of tenders related to company solutions announced through all tendering and RFQ portals.
- Answer all technical questions that may arise during the sales process.
- Responsible for initiating product sales ideas for hitting set targets and goals.
- Coordinate with internal sales and management team to plan and execute sales penetration strategies to new regional markets.
- Review customer drawing plans and other documents to prepare detailed technical and commercial proposals to our clients on tenders.
- Observe trends in the market and make recommendations to improve productivity.
- Involve in overhauling Internal Sales procedures to increase production.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining commercially productive relationships with both new and old clients. Meet clients, understand their needs, and strive to beat their expectations.
- Able to effectively communicate the benefits, values of the company’s products or services to partners and potential customers. Attend trade shows, meetings, and conferences when necessary to achieve set goals.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records and prepare weekly sales plans.
- Prospect for new business as well as renewing existing contracts.
- Negotiate tender, contract terms, and conditions. Participate in pricing and contract negotiations.
- Achieve personal sales targets in line with KPI objectives.
- Continually report using the QMI and Global Opportunity Pipelines and OEMs tools.
- Shall timely take sales and service training provided by company and OEMs partners to support business stability and growth.
- Perform hands on-site troubleshooting, services, and repairs and provide on-site training to the customers when required, in accordance with company, OEMs, and/or client’s policies and service culture.
- Timely and professionally handle field service calls and issues arising from the field service visits.
- Responsible for writing technical reports, recording any customer complaints, and forwarding the same to the Team Lead.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in sales and service role
- Experience in working within the Oil & Gas Sector is required
- Prior work experience showing increasing levels of responsibility with a focus on operations
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.