We are looking for the right people â€” people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worldâ€™s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under strict supervision, works directly with both fluids and equipment supervisors and technical professionals to gain a better understanding of rig operations, company products and services; fluids, separation, and waste management technologies.
- Completes formal training program in fluids chemistry, volume and hydraulics calculations, routine and specialized testing, separation equipment theory and application, and learns to provide well site service to customers.
- Learns to operate, maintain and optimize Baroid equipment including testing, separation, and waste management equipment.
- Learns to adequately prepare and track inventory of palletized and bulk products and equipment spares at the rig site based on the drilling program and anticipated conditions.
- Assists with interpreting results of routine and specialized testing in order to provide technical solutions.
- Assists in the operation of some separation and waste management equipment and has knowledge of how such equipment affects overall fluid performance.
- Complies with health, safety and environment regulations in all aspects of job performance.
- Performs in a professional manner as a Halliburton representative with clients.
- Learns how to maintain good working relationships with operatorâ€™s representative and rig personnel.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. No previous work experience is required.
- Completion of a Bachelorâ€™s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) or other related Bachelor’s Degree program is preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
300 North Main,Â Pocasset,Â Oklahoma,Â 73079, United States
Requisition Number:Â 170717Â Â
Experience Level:Â Entry-LevelÂ
Job Family:Â OperationsÂ
Product Service Line:Â BaroidÂ Â
Full Time / Part Time:Â Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:Â
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.