Field Service Technician (Surface Wellhead)
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23,000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won’t find anywhere else. We are looking for an experienced Field Service Technician with previous surface wellhead experience.
In this role, you will primarily be responsible to Install, repair, and troubleshoots surface wellhead systems and provides industry leading customer service. Completes required documentation for records, customer billing, QHSES reports, and customer feedback. Trains and develops competencies to maintain proficiency for wellhead systems utilized within assigned region.
- Works independently or as a team member to execute technical service operations per TechnipFMC and Customer QHSES processes and engineering procedures, including installation, troubleshooting and repair of wellhead systems.
- Provides exceptional customer service and interacts with clients’ representative, explains systems, billing, tools, and gathers and delivers requests and feedback to internal functions to enhance the customer experience.
- Develops personal competencies to advance job knowledge and become proficient at required systems.
- Completes additional required duties outside of traditional job scope that support the organization like gathering customer feedback, and working to enhance the customer experience.
- Maintains equipment and tooling necessary to complete job scope and completes administrative duties such as vehicle maintenance, time keeping, training, and expense reports.
You are meant for this job if
- High school degree or GED. Technical or vocational training/certification; Military; or two/four years’ college a plus.
- Ability to effectively speak, read, write and type in English.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with 6 months previous mechanical, electronic, or hydraulics related experience.
- Ability to use a computer, tablet, with MS Office and other digital equipment required.
- Attention to detail and ability to conduct repetitive tasks with consistent quality and safety.
- Experience in a customer service environment directly interacting with customers while showing effective communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to obtain and keep a valid driver’s license and ability to pass a DOT Physical to safely operate a company provided vehicle.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment with long hours under minimal supervision.
- Ability to act with professionalism and integrity in challenging situations, take and provide constructive feedback, be optimistic, take initiative and work hard, and have a passion for learning.
- Able to obtain necessary safety certifications not limited to; but including: SafeLand/SafeGulf, H2S, respirator fit test, forklift, crane, and rigging. For offshore work, must be able to obtain/hold a TWIC card or other customer specific requirements.
- Able to be “On Call” for 24 hours, report within specified time frames, and work a flexible schedule.
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.