Would developing cutting-edge energy solutions excite you?
Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?
Join our innovating Field Services team
A leader in the oilfield services industry. Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders.
Partner with the best
As a Field Service Specialist, you’ll play a vital role performing hands-on work individually and as part of a Field Service Team. Overseeing work at Offshore field site and onshore workshop, providing quality service to the customer
As a Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Installing equipment following technical documentation and using a variety of tools
- Collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams to design and execute best solutions
- Following internal Health, Safety and Environment policies to ensure safety and compliance
- Running multiple applications of medium risk in one or more product lines in the Cased Hole Completions Product Group
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have High School diploma or equivalent level of education
- Have great experience in Cased Hole Completions including permanent and retrievable packers, workover systems, and test packers,
- Demonstrate a good mechanical aptitude and a desire to learn
- Be competent in English Language Skills
- Have experience in Sand Control, Line Hanger and Gravel Packs
- Have general knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role will be a blend of both working offshore in the field and covering Assembly, Maintenance & Overhaul (AMO) in the Workshop.
- This role can be based out of any Baker Hughes EU location Netherlands, Italy etc
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.