Clairmont – Canada
The (Cameron) CAM Field Specialist is responsible for providing customers with safe, accurate and on-time product and service delivery.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Attain excellence in learning and competency events.
- Ensure safe, timely and compliant operations at the well site, job location or plant, including rig-up and rig-down of equipment.
- Complies with all Company Regulatory HSE, Quality and IT standards and policies. Wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required and maintains required HSE and SQ certifications up to date
- Coaches and mentors less experienced employees. Acts as a role model for all field operations people.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continuous improvement programs.
- Engage customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Previous experience and competencies:
- College Diploma or Associate Degree (Technical), equivalent experience including military experience will be considered.
- Previous with Wellhead installation is a plus
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Good computer skills.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in Canada, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.