Scott – United States
The WCE Field Specialist – DPM is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to Customers. The WCE Field Specialist – DPM identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manage, risk during service delivery.
Perform Service, Prepare Field Deliverables, Remove and Secure Resources
Deploy and Position Resources, Prepare Resources, Verify Resources
Capture Field Data, Obtain Customer Acceptance of Delivery
Evaluate and Reconcile Resources, Implement Risk Response
Prepare Final Job Deliverables, Prepare Job Invoice Supporting Documentation
Verify and Prepare Resources at Product Line Location
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Responsible for service delivery execution.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
- Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
Preferred Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Valid Well Control – Drilling – Surface and Subsea Stacks – Supervisor Level preferred but not required
- Valid HUET or BOSIET with CA-EBS preferred but not required
- Active US DL preferred but not required
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 5+ Years of Oilfield Experience, 2+ Years of MPD Field Experience
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic mechanical ability to troubleshoot facility maintenance tasks.
- Willing to work a rotation.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), marital status, or other characteristics protected by law. We are an “Equal Opportunity Employer”. For more information regarding your rights, refer to the latest version of the “EEO is the Law” poster, the “EEO is the Law-Supplement” poster, and the “Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision” located here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation / modification to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in the interview process, please contact email@example.com to request assistance. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
We are committed to a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments, please visit our Diversity & Inclusion section of our website for more information https://www.slb.com/who-we-are/guiding-principles/diversity-and-inclusion
SLB is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.