Finance Process Manager
Cota – Colombia
The Finance Process Manager is responsible for serving as the key contact for service delivery and overall performance of the team through continuous and effective communication with stakeholders inside and outside of the Finance Hub. The Finance Process Manager regularly reviews metrics and service quality issues and drives continuous improvement projects to enhance process delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle activities corresponding to the metro stops and key processes.
- Approve Balance Sheet Reconciliation.
- Set priorities, plan and organize actions for the assigned process.
- Manage process delivery to ensure timely data input for business partners and first-time-right accounting operations with a focus on the quality of deliverables.
- Act as the key contact for service delivery and be accountable for the performance of the team. Maintain communication with internal and external stakeholders within the area of responsibility.
- Contribute to process improvements in collaboration with the team’s recommendations.
- Make sure that process related activity is performed seamlessly, value and volume are at target levels, business continuity is in place, and lessons are captured from control incidents.
- Develop networks to drive best practices and standardization across the organization and keep a strong external perspective to understand technology solutions available for process improvement.
- Monitor the team’s training progress; encourage and provide the necessary tools for continuous development.
- Mentor team members to ensure engagement and proficiency within the team. Understand and comply with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 10-12 years of experience
- GBS experience (referring to companies in which they have shared services strategies)
- Sufficient managerial experience
- Advance English level
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.