On behalf of our Gas Utilities client, NES Fircroft are recruiting an experienced Financial Analysis Manager to lead a team of analysts to provide a wide range of financial modelling, business planning and analytical support to the business. This will be a permanent role based in Jandakot.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Financial Analysis Manager will contribute to:
- Ownership of the corporate forecasting model (inclusive of business planning)
- Work closely with the Business Development team to evaluate the financial viability of new customer connections
- Financial modelling and evaluation of capital investment decisions for inclusion in business cases
- Monthly preparation and analysis of customer volumes and revenue report
- Annual update of the gas demand forecast, including submission to the ERA during access arrangement submissions
- Oversee the preparation of the regulatory accounts (annually)
- Ad hoc analysis to support presentations for strategic planning, forecasting and other initiatives
Experience, Skills & Qualifications Required:
- CA or CPA designation desirable
- Experience in a similar role (e.g., Financial Planning & Analysis) with a strong financial modelling and analysis background.
- Previous experience in leading/mentoring a small, experienced team (2-3 analysts).
- Formal training or demonstrated experience in financial modelling best practises (desirable)
- Experience in a large/complex organization interacting at a senior management level
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and standards
- Ability to take charge of complex tasks with minimal direction and develop new strategies and new ways of approaching business challenges independently
- Proven time management skills to effectively manage and deliver multiple priorities.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.