The Financial Analyst will be responsible for the correct and complete recording of the company’s business activities in its ledgers.
Specific responsibilities include:
– Ensure the completeness and the accuracy of the financial records and their compliance with ExxonMobil US and local statutory accounting standards
– Coordinate and participate to the month-end-close process, which includes bank interface & unreconciled accounts management, intercompany transactions processing, projects monitoring / fixed asset management, internal cost allocations, inventory valuations, foreign exchange revaluations and income tax postings
– Report monthly earnings and periodic Financial Statements
– Balance Sheet Account Management: establish standards, control accounts under own responsibility and take appropriate actions on irregular or long pending items, review accounts under responsibility of others
– Other reporting includes but not limited to Service Line costs, US Tax and Government, local statutory and other external reporting
– Promote process improvement initiatives