Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Downstream clients to seek for a Financial Analyst III to join them on a 10-month contract in San Ramon, CA.
- Analyzes and reconciles payroll transactions, resolves discrepancies with ADP, and validates quarterly tax returns.
- Performs payment and reporting of payroll tax liabilities
- Prepares amended returns, researches, and responds to tax notices, external audit, and other inquiries, maintains company profile in ADPs system, participates in special projects, perform back-up role to support the tax team.
- Supports and posts payroll results in the general ledger, coordinates with the payroll processing team, performs detailed analysis and control validation, identifies and facilitates timely resolution of issues and provides reporting to management.
- Reconciles G/L accounts in accordance with standards, maintains up-to-date documentation and supports additional tax-related processes, which includes distribution of payroll burden, 3rd party payments, expatriate payroll distribution, and periodic and ad hoc analysis.
- Process daily cash banking for U.S. employees.
- 5-10 years of payroll tax and payroll accounting experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in either Finance, Accounting, or related discipline
- Must have demonstrated experience in MS Suite
- Experience with SAP and ADP
- Experience with Workday
- Canada payroll requirements and policies
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.