Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Fitter, based in Aberdeen.
* Providing support for assembly and testing of subsea equipment to ensure quality and Health Safety Environmental compliance.
* Assembling subsea equipment and components from specifications and drawings for customer requirements.
* Setting up finished Assemblies / Products and testing them in accordance with routing and Engineering Procedure.
* Dissassembly and inspection of subsea equipment (XT, CWOR, tooling) and wellhead tooling.
* Displaying company Stop Work Authority where necessary to ensure the safety of all employees.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Servicing, testing and maintaining intervention/ workover control systems (IWOCS) equipment e.g. hydraulic power units, control panel units and umbilical reelers.
* Be able to run IWOCS systems to assist with SIT operations onsite
* Strong IWOCS diagnostic and problem solving skills and be able to work under own initiative
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/068737.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.