Flow Testing Operator
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23, 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Because of continued growth in the Baaken, we have immediate needs for experienced Flow Testing Operators. in this role, you will report to the Station Manager, the incumbent provides assistance to crew and supervisors/management with labor duties in the field and shop.
- Maintenance, service, rigging, identification and understanding of equipment
- Data collection
- Logistics of crew and equipment mobilization
- Communication with site supervisor and associated oilfield services
- Follow and comply with company HSE Policies and Procedures and regulations.
- Portrays a positive attitude towards the Company, the company vehicles, as well as the company equipmen
- Understands that the safe operation of any Company vehicle is a condition of employment and that you are expected to drive safely, courteously and responsibly
- Responsible for all the proper record keeping
- Provides our Company and our customers with professional expertise
- Work on a 21/7 rotation
You are meant for this job if
- Possess 1 year of related industry experience (is an asset)
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean abstract
- Exemplary communication skills, written and verbal, to all levels of the company
- Good analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Will have appropriate safety certificates (H2S, WHIMIS, GODI, First Aid, etc.)
- Understand that safe operation of company vehicles is a condition of employment and are expected to drive safely courteously and responsibly
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates
“As an equal opportunity employer, TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gener expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.