Abingdon – United Kingdom
- Design and develop Responsive Cloud applications.
- Build automated tests and own source code quality.
- Contribute to the automated deployment and build.
- Support the software reliability engineering and contribute to the software operation.
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other SCRUM ceremonies.
- Create and maintain app/workflow documentation.
- Work closely with the UX team to provide an Advanced user experience.
- Share expertise throughout Schlumberger and expand his/her informal network.
- Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in Front End Development.
- Commercial experience of using Angular (v7 and above)
- Commercial experience integrating with back end software using microservices (APIGEE or other)
- Knowledge of usability/user experience, coding practices and GUI best practices
- Experience with SRE based operation and continuous integration and deployment
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be involved and deliver in all aspects of the software development cycle
- Experience with Cloud platforms (e.g. Google Cloud Platform & Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience in scripting
- Degree or higher qualification in either Computer Science, or Mathematics, Science or Engineering Discipline with programming experience.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.