Front End Software Developer (CemOps)
Houston – United States
Job Title: Front End Software Developer (CemOps)
Location: Sugar Land, TX
The Front-End Software Developer deals with User Interface (UI) and focuses on navigation and user experience (highly performant and easy to use UI) with the CemOps team.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related with minimum 3 years working experience
- Work with the product design teams to understand end user requirements.
- Work with business group to understand use cases and map to screens and components.
- Building, deploying front end applications
- Adopts test strategies to ensure and maintain source code quality.
- Evaluates web engineering approaches, assesses risks and makes improvements.
- Develops and maintains new or improved software products and techniques, working in a semiautonomous environment where fast prototyping with emerging technologies to solve industry-related problems is the rule.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Solid understanding of the usage of REST APIs in SPAs.
- Knowledge of DevOps / Agile practices.
- .NET and C# knowledge a plus.Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps Server a plus.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.