Nabors is a leading provider of advanced technology for the energy industry. With operations in about 20 countries, Nabors has established a global network of people, technology and equipment to deploy solutions that deliver safe, efficient and responsible hydrocarbon production. By leveraging its core competencies, particularly in drilling, engineering, automation, data science and manufacturing, Nabors aims to innovate the future of energy and enable the transition to a lower carbon world.
Nabors is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. To learn more about our Fair Employment practices, please refer to the Nabors Code of Conduct.
Nabors is seeking a high performing Chemist/Engineer who has a focus on making a difference in the world through next-generation fuelcells/electrolyzer technology and testing our various types of nano-particle graphene with applicable projects while using their knowledge in chemistry and materials science to help solve the global energy storage challenge using hydrogen. The perfect candidate wants to be part of the energy storage solution in a chemist/engineering role, with a concentration around the use of graphene implementation. This role will be a part of a Research and Development program assisting other scientists and engineers in Energy Transition.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support design and testing of fuel cell and electrolyzer development and graphene induced projects
- Research, develop and understand material properties of the addition of graphene with electrolyzers and fuel cells
- Execute routine and experimental laboratory activities supporting one or more research projects
- Engage in research to develop new methods, processing, or production
- Assist experienced chemists and engineers with project needs
- Able to measure and calculate to various experiments have familiarity of a lab environment
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
- Walking or standing for long periods of time
- Bending or stooping
- Climbing stairs and/or ladders
- Lifting up to 50lbs
- Use of hand tools and lab equipment
- Operating a vehicle
: United States Of America-Texas-Houston-(Nabors Corporate Services) Houston Office
To apply for this job please visit nabors.taleo.net.