We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Marketing, Midstream & Processing you will have the opportunity to:
- Be the Funding Officer to cover, but not be limited to the following activities, all activities will be closely coordinated with LCS (Low Carbon Solutions) leadership:
- Strategic alignment of funding applications with lead responsibility for bid planning, development, coordination and submission.
- Liaise with senior leadership to agree strategic approaches whilst ensuring internal governance compliance for submissions.
- Interface with grant funding bodies and external partners.
- Responsibility for mandatory reporting, compliance (for example change control) and promotion of grant-funded projects. Liaising across internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge Dissemination Management, Tracking and reporting on Knowledge Dissemination Activities associated with bids (including any partner activity).
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Degree qualified with relevant experience in a technical or commercial discipline, ideally in the UK and/or with specific hydrogen, CCS (Carbon Capture and Storage), and renewables experience.
- Able to demonstrate understanding of low carbon markets, energy transition, UK geographical energy landscape.
- A proven self-starter with an ability to immediately connect with people to influence internal teams and external partners.
- Excellent written communication with experience of funding applications/tender written responses.
- Good presentation skills and experience on presenting to external stakeholders.
- Fluency in English, both written and oral as our corporate language is English.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
As a UK employer, Equinor has a legal obligation to ensure that candidates have the right to work in the UK. If the right to work in the UK has not been established, the employment or assignment will not commence until the necessary checks have been satisfactorily completed and acceptable evidence provided. Equinor reserves the right to withdraw the offer of employment or assignment in the event that the relevant requirements are not met.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.