<!– ngIf: bFromTalentSuite && bLoggedIn && bresponsiveCandidateZone && tgSettings.BellIcon.toLowerCase()=='true' && !(isNonProfileAllowed || AnonymousLoginType=='ByPassGQLogin') && (standAloneGQ
<!– ngIf: ShowJobAlert && bLoggedIn && (Applied || (ApplyDifference
Accounting – operational
- Month-end closing activities, including entering Manual journal entries, and performing various calculations (Interest, provisions, DD&A).
- Perform accounting daily operations.
- Perform monthly trial balance review.
- Prepare consolidation package and reconciliation with reporting.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual Financials Statements, including analysis of the results.
- Ensure a clean and timely filing of financial reporting.
- Prepare balance sheet accounts reconciliations and understand the accounts activities.
- Assist with the Internal, External, Tax and JV audit.
- Ensure detailed compliance with internal controls and procedures, and SOX controls in particular.
- Identifies, analyses, verifies, interprets and processes financial transactions and data.
- Prepare assigned data for internal reporting purposes.
- Assist in development and implementation of new policies/processes, methods and procedures designed to improve the efficiency of the financial reports and controls.
- Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, Accounting Manager, and other finance and companywide managers regarding general accounting, special reporting requests and alike.
- Collaborates with the other department to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
Accounting – strategy & methods
- Comply with the accounting KPIs
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Comply with the accounting methods, policies, and principles
Transversal Finance processes
- Perform SOX controls to prevent or detect a material misstatement timely and ensure they are operating as intended or consistent with Accounting and Internal Control Bulletins
- Assist in Internal, external, JV and Tax audits
- Follow company policy and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, Auditing, or Commerce, is required. ACCA or related finance qualification will be advantageous
- 10 years or more sound experience in a similar role, preferably in an Oil and Gas environment
- Accounting knowledge of generally accepted Accounting/ Auditing including E&P accounting experience and SOX knowledge
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases. Advanced excel skills in managing and analyzing large volumes of data
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence at peer level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail and deadline oriented without sacrificing accuracy.
- Ability to interact effectively with managements and staff at all levels.
- Ability to multi-task and to work collaboratively as part of a multi-culture and multi-disciplinary team.
Region, department, area
Experience level required
Minimum 10 years
TotalEnergies EP Singapore Pte. Ltd
Exploration and Production
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.