Morson have partnered with a key customer to find their next General Manager of Sales, with a clear path towards becoming a Sales Director.
Leading four different business units that form the group, as a General Manager, your role with be to both engage and generate business from both new and existing customers in addition to leading a global sales team.
As a leading manufacturer within various specialist areas, your appointment of a General Manager will continue their stella performance within the industry, in addition to driving a positive culture change within the existing sales team.
About the role:
- Manage, develop, and grow the sales team through coaching and upskilling
- To identify, appoint, and motivate new and existing distribution
- To evaluate, manage, improve (train) or replace existing distribution
- You will be responsible for generating high gross margin orders, both for existing product and also targeting new product markets and pursuing key projects across borders
- Manage the planning and running of exhibitions, in accordance with corporate guidelines
- Recruitment and retention of sales staff
- Manage and run product launches
- Experience of working within a Manufactured product is a must
- Knowledge & experience in international sales/travel.
- Proven sales track record- negotiating and closing the sale.
- Experience in people management.
- Good market knowledge of Oil & Gas industry and having contacts within the End-Users & contractors related to Oil & Gas market will be highly preferred.
- HND/bachelor’s degree in mechanical or Instrumentation Engineering- additional qualifications are an advantage
So, if you are looking for your next step, and a clear plan to develop your career within a high performing business then please do reach out!
To apply for this job please visit www.morson.com.