Job Title – Geotechnical Engineer.
Location – Glasgow, hybrid working structure.
In this role, you’ll be part of the Ground Engineering team helping to deliver a range of projects across the UK for market sectors including highways, water, energy, rail and development. The team provides a wide range of geotechnical design services across the full project life cycle including feasibility studies, ground investigations, geotechnical interpretation, preliminary and detailed design, and construction supervision for geotechnical works.
The successful candidate will have experience working in a UK geotechnical consultancy and the following skillset:
- Knowledge of geotechnical engineering principals and practice.
- Experience of planning and supervising ground investigations.
- Geotechnical reporting.
- Geotechnical design analysis and reports.
- Preparation of contract drawings, specifications and schedules in compliance with UK standards.
- BEng/MEng in Civil Engineering or BSc/MSc in Engineering Geology or Earth Science.
- MSc in Geotechnical Engineering or a related applicable field is desirable.
If you feel the above criteria applies to you, please do not hesitate to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.spencer-ogden.com.