<!– ngIf: bFromTalentSuite && bLoggedIn && bresponsiveCandidateZone && tgSettings.BellIcon.toLowerCase()=='true' && !(isNonProfileAllowed || AnonymousLoginType=='ByPassGQLogin') && (standAloneGQ
<!– ngIf: ShowJobAlert && bLoggedIn && (Applied || (ApplyDifference
BEIJING-CHINA CENTRAL PLACE(CHN)
- Bachelor’s degree of Finance or Accounting.
- Over 3 years experiences in multinational company, at least 1 year focusing on tax work or having experiences in a tax agency.
- Good knowledge in Chinese GAAP, IFRS and Chinese tax legislation.
- Good experience/capability in accounting, reporting and analysis.
- Good sense of tax risk identification and management.
- Independent, self-motivated, goal-oriented, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent Mandarin, good command of English.
- Excellent PC and ERP skills (SAP experience is preferred.)
Experience level required
Minimum 3 years
Paris La Défense
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.