Start Date: ASAP
Contract duration: 6 months. Can be extended to 12 Months.
Location: Saint-Cloud (Paris), France
Languages: Fluency in French and in English is required
About ALTEA Energy
Founded in 2008, ALTEA Energy is an international company headquartered in France, with a strong footprint in Africa and the Middle East. ALTEA Energy provides technical assistance services for the Energy industry, with experience in over 300+ projects in Oil & Gas, Renewables and Infrastructure. Its market is in constant evolution creating new challenges for motivated newcomers.
About the Team
The role of the Global Business Development Team is to work across the business to analyze, determine, and engage new markets to develop our services. Every single individual in our team has an incredible appetite for sales. We analyze market trends to determine how best to meet ALTEA’s mission of assisting key energy actors for providing more and better energy to more people.
Internships at ALTEA
The Internship Recruiting Team is driven by the passion to recognize emerging talent. We ought to place the best students in positions that they will grow both technically and personally through their experience working closely with their Manager, Mentor, and team. We are dedicated to providing an experience that allows for the intern to experience life at ALTEA by giving them projects that are critical to their team’s success.
Instead of going on coffee runs and making copies, you’ll be seated at the table making critical decisions that will influence not only your team, but the overall achievement of ALTEA’s mission.
What to expect
You will be working with the rest of the Global Business Development Team members dispatched across several countries and from different cultures, backgrounds to contribute to ALTEA Energy’s expansion on new markets with new clients. At ALTEA Energy, diversity is a must, and we learn from each other. If international means something to you, then this challenge is yours!
With guidance of experienced colleagues, the intern will be responsible for:
• Prospecting new leads by identifying the right contacts to introduce our services;
• Preparing presentation content with the area sales manager and presenting our services using customer centric sales technics;
• Working our added value content provided to our clients to make value added proposals that have greater chances to get accepted;
• Participating in the corporate sales effort through market intelligence (data collection and analysis);
• Farming the accounts, he/she will have developed.
During this project, the intern will work with other teams across the business to seek their input and refine the offer.
• Passion for B2B sales.
• Passion for energy (preferred).
• Demonstrated and extensive analytical skills.
• Ability to clearly communicate concepts and support hypothesis with data.
• Ability to work across multiple teams to gain input and consensus.
• Excellent IT skills (MS Office suite).
• Fluent spoken and written French/English (any additional language is a must).
What you will learn/Your takeaways
• International Sales: how to approach clients, how to build a sales speech, understand the cultural impact of a conversion cycle, multicultural codes, lead a conversion with experienced technical people around the globe.
• Deep understanding of the energy business: who are the key players, how the market is structured…Energy is the most international business on earth and every single individual depends on it for their daily activities.
Salary: attractive basic + commissions on generated gross sales
Phone bills paid by the company / Work Laptop / International Environment.
To apply for this job please visit altea-energy.com.