My client is a young, highly ambitious, high growth energy E&P company. They are focused on countries where they can make a positive impact on the socio-economic development of the country. My client’s vision is to be a best in class African-focused energy company that their stakeholders can be proud of.
My client is looking to hire a Global Business Services Manager to be responsible for managing & improving the efficency of their adminstration processes, travel management and office faciliities function.
The Global Business Services Manager reports directly to the CFO.
- Oversee day-to-day operation in the Facilities function across all regions in the company
- Plan & coordinate facilities / infrastructure requirements and implementation of facility management projects
- Ensure the Administration function is fit for purpose and best in class and bring innovative thinking to ensure efficient processes are in place to support business requirements
- Develop organisational policies and procedures
- Propose & implement group wide Administration & Facilities standards
- Collaborate effectively with teams across the business to optimize processes and efficiences in the functions under their control
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related subject
- 10 – 15 years’ experience with at least 3 years as a Business Services Manager or Head of Administration / Facilities or equivalent role
- Budget management experience
- Exceptional organisational & communication skills
- Willingness to travel and spend time in regional offices in Africa
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.