TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 20000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
MAIN TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Drives implementation and standardization of TechnipFMC tendering process specific to Subsea Services [Bid It Standard Gateways, DOA, AFE, and pricing and costing standards] across the Areas.
• Identifies areas for improvement in efficiency and adequacy of tendering processes, templates and utilization of the tendering tool, iTWO, to ensure lean processes for Services tenders and implements solutions with Area Tendering Teams.
• Ensures coordination and alignment between Area Tendering Team, Service Centre, GSL, and Services BD for Services tenders.
• Understand LoF value proposition in order to ensure overall competitiveness when services tooling is included in an EPC or iEPCI scope.
• Creates and manages library of Services Commercial Models to globally standardize Services proposals.
• Establishes global price and cost benchmark working with Service Centers and GSLs by tracking Win-Loss data and analyzing trends as it relates to Services pricing.
• Leads global service tendering network and facilitates communication between cross-company and functional teams to ensure that issues are identified and incorporated into the Services Tendering Process.
• With support from Legal, ensures Services Frame Agreements are in Contract Workspace and Key Dates are identified for the local Service Centre and Services BD to proactively engage with Clients for renewal, escalation and key obligations (i.e., insurance certificates).
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or applicable discipline, or equivalent relevant experience.
• At least 6 years of related experience in tendering/proposal activities with at least 2 years in Subsea Services
• Good understanding of Subsea installation and intervention, maintenance, sparing & obsolescence philosophies, offshore logistics, subsea products and business management planning tools.
• Understanding of commercial terms and conditions and the risks/opportunities of each as applicable to contract management and business execution.
• Proven ability to maintain positive working relationships at multiple levels of the organization, including management.
• Demonstrated leadership and the ability to work both independently and within a matrix team environment
• Internally driven with limited need for oversight and demonstrated proficiency using independent judgement
• Apply solutions derived from knowledge gained through past experiences and internal resources.
• Demonstrate abilities in leadership and team building with the ability to motivate a diverse group of people to successfully complete team objectives.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication, internal and external negotiation, and planning skills.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Spends 90% of time in a temperature-controlled environment (office, airport, airplane). Position might require international travel periodically.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Frequent sitting and operating a computer and meeting with customers.
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to age, race, ethnicity, religion. sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran, marital status or any other plurality.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.