Global Trainee Pool-Oper-Cal
Junior Production Engineer
Location: Calarasi, Romania
Department: Production à Technology – Quality – Continuous Improvement – Stability – Diversity – Adaptability
Purpose: Identifies and implements the best operation practices by promoting technological update respecting the production programs, optimizing processes as well as most relevant supplies’ costs.
Are you a passionate engineer and curious to explore new technologies? Then, we want to make you one of us! If you get here, it is clear that you love industrial engineering and robotics, you are up to date with new technologies and you enjoy being hands on.
Let us give you a few about us. We have a pleasant work environment and we strive as a team. We provide continuous feedback and together we establish the right career & development plan for you.
We also reward your implication and results. We care about your well-being, hence why we offer a variety of flexible benefits.
What we offer?
This “Junior Engineer” role is part of the Global Trainee Program – the ideal job for graduates to kick start their career in engineering. It offers professional development and real life experience within the leading multinational company in seamless pipes.
During this complex development cycle of 2 years, you will go through the following phases:
- Experience in 2 departments over the course of the program
- 1 month in Argentina (Induction Camp)
- E-learnings, on the job training and other specialized courses
- Multicultural, diverse environment
A package of benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance based salary increase
- MyFlexiBenefits – benefits of your choice and your loved once
- Flexible working environment
- Fixed bonuses for Easter, Christmas, Holiday and Metallurgist Day
- Transport settlement
- Home office lump sum bonus
- 24 days annual leave
What will you do in your day-to-day job?
- You analyze performance of the manufacturing process, design or improve manufacturing practices
- You comply with established quality standards designing a stable and defect-free process and track quality procedures from generation to implementation
- You provide optimization to the process using data analysis, reports and costs evaluation
- You ensure the provision of technical service of new projects related to the line/process
- You verify that the performance of machinery and instruments used in the production process respond to established use and efficiency criteria
- You comply with HSE procedures, report any incident or observation, perform inspections and participate in the investigation process
Călărași, Călărași, Romania
Aug 30, 2022
To apply for this job please visit career4.successfactors.com.