As a graduate at Equinor, you’ll be joining 20,000 colleagues delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. By 2050, we aim to become a net-zero company and deliver the energy the world needs without contributing to global warming. It’s one of the defining challenges of our time and attracting and developing the brightest minds will be critical to our success.
The programme lasts for 2-years and includes rotations of 3-12 months across functions, business areas or locations. Head over to our careers site for a more detailed overview of what you can expect if you join us.
PDP Procurement and Supplier Relations (PSR) is responsible for the Supply Chain Management (SCM) process ensuring safe and efficient supply of goods and services to all Equinor’s operations and development projects globally.
Supply chain management (SCM) covers procurement, materials management and logistics operations. SCM supports capital projects, renewables, drilling & well and operations.
The PSR organisation consists of six business units covering strategic, tactical and operational activities in the Supply Chain Management areas:
- Drilling, Well & Intervention
- Subsea Engineering, Renewables & Construction
- Corporate Support
- Compliance, Improvement & Analysis
- Supply Chain Management Competence Centre
Working within procurement and supplier relations (PSR) in Equinor offers close collaboration across all business areas and disciplines as well as with our suppliers. PSR ensures that Equinor is provided with the right goods and services both short and long term.
Typical work tasks:
- Contract establishment and contract management
- Strategy, Contract drafting, Invitation to tender, Evaluation (establish evaluation models and evaluate bids), Supplier negotiations/dialogue/alignment, Contract award.
- Contract follow up (Amendments, Handling of variations to Contract, Supplier contract meetings).
- Supplier Relations Management.
- Supplier Market Analysis.
- Digital portfolio -drive digitalization.
- Data Quality & Analytics, Simplification and Improvement Initiatives.
- Purchasing and Expediting.
- Logistics management.
- Warehouse management.
- Material Management.
Set up of rotations:
The SCM graduate program will consist of 4 – 5 rotations with a duration of approximately six months each. This may vary based on business needs. The first year is divided into 2- 3 rotations where you will gain vital PSR experience and knowledge from working with Operational procurement and Operational Supply Chain upstream activities. Rotations within first year are pre-defined focusing on building a solid foundation. For year 2, the rotations will primarily be within Strategical and Tactical procurement, and the graduates will have more influence on future rotations based on interests and preferences. Rotations to other areas of the Company, and other locations are encouraged.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Master’s degree or PhD with strong academic record within Economics, Business Management, Industrial economics, Logistics and Supply Chain, Law, Engineering.
- No more than two years of relevant fulltime work experience.
- Fluent in English and preferably a second working language.
- Extracurricular activities and/or voluntary work is an advantage.
We are interested in graduates with backgrounds spanning from technical, commercial and legal to purely logistics and supply chain management. We are also interested in a combination from these fields.
Every role and business area requires its own specific set of skills and personal attributes. Some of the qualities and attributes we look for include:
- Ability to live by our safety and security expectations.
- High ethical standards.
- Good communication skills.
- Global mindset.
- Team player with the ability to work and deliver results in a diverse environment.
- Have a positive attitude to take on new challenges and adapt to dynamic environments.
Equinor is an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all candidates who meet the educational and experience requirements, including candidates with disabilities. If you have any specific requirements for any stage in our process, then please make this clear in your application and our team will be happy to support you.
Please make sure that when applying, you attach the following:
- CV/ resume in English.
- Transcripts of records (or other documents describing subjects and grades) in English or Scandinavian language obtained to this point during your studies. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript.
Applications submitted without these attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
To ensure an efficient recruitment process, please be informed that you may apply for a maximum of 3 Graduate roles per country.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.