As a graduate at Equinor, you’ll be joining 21,000 colleagues delivering oil, gas, wind, and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. By 2050, we aim to become a net-zero company and deliver the energy the world needs without contributing to global warming. It’s one of the defining challenges of our time and attracting and developing the brightest minds will be critical to our success.
The programme lasts for 2-years and includes rotations of 3-12 months across functions, business areas or locations.
Within Renewables, we are hiring for a graduate within Strategy & Business Development discipline in South Korea as part of growing our renewables business in Asia Pacific region. By joining our team, you will be expected to work within a broad spectrum of responsibilities within the renewables space and have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to implementing Renewables Asia Pacific strategy and secure access to new profitable opportunities in the local market;
- Support in ensuring safe, sustainable, and profitable operations and projects in South Korea;
- Contribute to developing, managing and executing the market strategy business plan in the country;
- Undertake local market analysis across the value chain and local route to market origination;
- Overall support in the commercial development of assets and portfolio in the country; and
- Collaborate closely with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, such as external regulators, suppliers, internal business developers, license partners, technical professionals, external contractors, etc.
Are you up for the challenge? Join us! We need people like you – with your ideas, skills, perspectives, curiosity, drive, and engagement.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Master’s degree or PhD with good academic record within geomatics eng, geodetics eng, geodesy eng, geographic and earth science engineering (GIS), applied geophysics, survey & hydrography, physics/oceanography.
- Completed degree by the year of starting (2024).
- Fluent in English; Korean would be an asset.
- No more than three years of relevant fulltime work experience.
- Formal experience is not a requirement.
- Extracurricular activities and/or voluntary work is an advantage.
Your personal qualities:
- Ability to live by our safety and security expectations.
- High ethical standards.
- Good communication skills.
- Global mindset.
- Team player with the ability to work and deliver results in a diverse environment.
- Have a positive attitude to take on new challenges and adapt to dynamic environments.
Equinor is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all candidates who meet the educational and experience requirements, including candidates with disabilities. If you have any specific requirements for any stage in our process, then please make this clear in your application and our team will be happy to support you.
Please make sure that when applying, you attach the following:
- CV/ resume in English
- transcripts of records (or other documents describing subjects and grades) obtained to this point during your studies in English language. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript.
Applications submitted without these attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
To ensure an efficient recruitment process, please be informed that you may apply for a maximum of three Graduate roles per country.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.