Do you want to play a role in solving global energy challenges for future generations?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future ensuring that oil and gas is produced with the lowest emissions possible.
The electrification, Maintenance & Modification (EMM) segment within Aker Solutions is responsible for maintenance and modification of exixting facilities. Our objective is to be a leading supplier of low carbon solutions and electrification projects. We focus on optimizing field life solutions, driven by decarbonization and ienvironmentally sound offerings. Our goals are ambitious and we need young innovative and smart employees with us to do this.
We are now looking for a Graduate Process engineers to join our Process Department in Bergen.
What will you be doing?
- You will be involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services
- Participate in Onshore/offshore electrification, modification and maintenance projects
- Develop your engineering skills by working with large clients within the energy industry
- Contribute as a part of a large and highly skilled team of discipline engineers, but also between disciplines
- Find true purpose to your education and career
- Play your part in the energy transition and be part of something bigger than yourself
- Bring your fresh knowledge and perspectives and help us change and improve to make a difference
We think you should have:
- You have recently graduated, or you are in your final year of studies. BSc or MSc level of education within relevant area and subject
- You have a high ability to learn and a great interest for new technology
- A passion for Process
- A drive for improvement
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Be a great team player
More reasons to work with us:
- As an Aker Solutions employee, you will participate in project teams that proudly deliver world class projects. You will work together with some of our most experienced and knowledgeable engineers and gain valuable experience.
- As an Aker Solutions employee you have many career opportunities. We ensure that our employees get the chance to work across disciplines, build expertise and develop their own potential. This contributes to to a vibrant and engaged working environment at all our locations.
- Healthy work/life balance. We offer flexible working hours. In a hectic everyday life, it is good to have an employer who provides you with the flexibility you need through different phases of life.
- You will be part of our Solutioneers, an international employee network that brings together young talents for professional development, networking and fun,
- In addition, Aker Solutions offer a wide range of welfare activities and training options for all our employees.
- We can promise it will be both challenging and fun
- We have a Fantastic new office building with onsite canteen
- Close to public transport and Lagunen shopping mall
- Free parking and chargers for electrical cars
- Free training facilities
- Excellent health services provided by Aker Care
- Competitive pay and benefit
Interested? Contact us.
Elisabet Pettersen, Senior Recruiter, NES Advantage Solutions, tel. +47 47288497 [email protected]
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
To apply for this job please visit www.akersolutions.com.