Technology & Artificial Intelligence Graduates
The company Group recognizes the importance of having a skilled and engaged workforce in order to maintain and improve the levels of service that company Group provides globally. In order to achieve its progressive agenda, company Group provides rigorous training and development at all levels within the organisation especially for UAE National Fresh Graduates.
The company Fresh Graduate Program is a key initiative focused on developing the knowledge of its Trainees who may then become a permanent part of the company Group at the end of the program.
- To Provide Fresh Graduates with the opportunity to develop their skills and expertise while working for the company Group as Trainees;
- To select top-tier candidates for the company Group future talent pool through competency assessments and performance reviews during the Trainee’s program;
- To facilitate the transition from Trainee to Employee and to expose Trainees to the culture of the company Group before potentially being offered permanent employment as a direct hire employee;
- To provide valuable real-life work experience and on-the-job training within the company Group even for those that are not able to join permanently.
- Computer, Software or Network Engineering
- Computer Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Database Management
- Information Technology
- Cyber Security
- Automation in Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Management Information Systems
- Web Development
- and other technology related disciplines
To be eligible for consideration for the company Group Fresh Graduates Program, candidates are required to meet all of the following criteria in addition to any job specific criteria deemed necessary by company:
- This program is reserved for UAE Nationals;
- Medical fitness in accordance with the work environment of the role;
- Government clearances including certificate of good conduct from Ministry of Interior;
- Completion of all entry Assessments and interviews, including but not limited to, personality and ability assessments; and
- Successful completion of National Service, unless exempted by UAE law.
Please note that Trainees who successfully complete the program are not necessarily guaranteed a permanent contract with company Group.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and would like to register in the program, Click Apply.
What is next:
Recruitment Team will review all the applications against the job requirements & will update the applicants.
For more information about AGFGP, click here.
Close the popup
To apply for this job please visit jobs.adnoc.ae.