Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Graphic Designer for Maternity Cover on a 12-month contract to be based in Aberdeen, UK.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Using the brand toolkit, design and create engaging materials – in alignment with marketing and communications objectives – for both digital and print output
- Ensure Petrofac’s visual identity is used in full alignment with brand guidelines, and consistently applied across all touchpoints
- Support the development of creative concepts for internal and external campaigns, delivering memorable and distinctive assets
- Support business development in producing executive summaries and proposals – refreshing bid materials, templates and guidelines as required
- Take ideas from conception through to completion – finishing projects on-brief, on-time and within budget
- Provide ideas and guidance on production methods and costs, ensuring all design solutions are fit-for-purpose, cost-effective and environmentally sensitive
- Work with the Graphic Design Lead and Marketing team to manage internal customer requirements and expectations, assuring delivery and quality in line with agreed standards and timeframes
- Maintain good relationships with internal teams and external agencies.
- Knowledge of all aspects of the design process, from creative concepts to art-working and production
- Knowledge of emerging digital trends and software
- Knowledge of Petrofac business and key stakeholders
- A relevant graphic design qualification
- Experience of working with visual identities
Note: Interested Candidates kindly submit both CV and relevant Qualification documents and Training Certificates when applying for this role.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.