- Join a team of local experts to deliver on grid and power evacuation strategy for Offshore Wind Farms.
- Support development of power transmission and system integration scope and follow up related issues in studies as well as maturation of deliveries related to TSO as required per project phase.
- Develop and maintain local (Polish) requirements for transmission system package in line with Equinor standards and aligned with global project team.
- Contribute to the development of the ESI (electrical system infrastructure) Product Line as part of a team of experienced engineers and project leaders focusing on project deliveries within transmission system for offshore wind and other renewables.
- Contribute to the development of category strategy and supplier relations for the transmission system segment.
- Deliver product scope as an integrated part projects, incl. technical product concepts and recommended suppliers and ways of working.
- Follow technology development.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.