Our client seeks the services of a Handover Administrator for an initial 6 month contract, FIFO from Perth on a 2 and 1 rotation.
- Provided support to Completion Handover Co-ordinator in carrying out daily CCC Handover activities
- Populate the meta-data into the CCC Handover Matrix as per set requirements
- Supports Commissioning team with the completion of CCC Packages before facility handover, including the following up on a day to day basis with the closeout of critical activities preventing CCC handover of facility or sub-system
- Utilise the commissioning database (Smart Completions-CCMS) to track Facility Handover milestones and readiness
- Compile and publish CCC Readiness reports
- Plan & Prepare Turnover Dossier content for Care Custody & Control (CCC) of Plant and NPI Facilities
- Interface with Operational Readiness group to confirm handover requirements, structures and deliverables
- Coordinate with the Doc Control team for locating CCC document deliverables from Document database (SPF)
- Review CCC Handover Matrix complied by the contractor and provide them timely feedback.
- Coordinate CCC Handover walkdowns and punch list closeout
- Organising and chairing the Pre-CCC walkdown meetings with the client and EPCM team.
- Coordinate Handover Sign-off in line with required signatories
- Coordinate Handover Dossier compilation and delivery to Operations
Please note: Due to COVID it is imperative you reside in WA to be considered for the role
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.