Airswift has been tasked by one of its key clients to find an experienced Business Analyst IV to join their team on a 5-months contract working in Houston, TX.
Title: Workday HCM Functional Analyst
This role is a trusted resource to the business and serves as the face of HR Solutions supporting/enabling business priorities leveraging Workday HCM. The focus of this role will be a large optimization project to update several Recruiting, Compensation and HCM business processes to meet strategic business requirements and changes in approvals.
What you will do:
- Function as an expert for system administration, HR transactions, business process configuration and design, including advising the HR team, managers, and employees in proper use of the system.
- Capable at creating/loading and validating EIBs or using other Mass Operation type of Workday Administrator Tasks
- Capable at building calculated fields and custom reports
- Lead and close various operational tasks or projects including, but not limited to: Triage ticket intake and resolution with internal partners, partner with SMEs to support Annual Cycle Activities and new feature implementation, participate in rotational ownership of leading Workday updates/projects.
- Work closely with HR leadership, business partners and technical teams, lead design and process development, gather and define requirements, recommendations, document changes for change control purposes, design and implement solutions, and ensure user ease of adoption and will support the organization in achieving optimized transactions and processes.
- Review, test and implement bi-annual Workday releases;
- Lead on determining impact, presenting suggested new features in detail with final recommendations to management on which to implement; participate in regression testing for new system features and communication of changes/benefits to end-users.
- Manage and execute case management tickets, as well as ongoing system enhancement tasks, including configuration and testing of changes to the Workday HCM system.
- Maintain master data values in Workday (ex: Job Profile, Job Family, Job Group, Roles, Custom Organization Types, Positions, and Locations).
Who you are:
- 4+ years of progressive experience within Workday HCM, configuring business processes, building calculated fields, condition rules, notifications, alerts, EIBs with specialization in HCM and Recruiting.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative, initiate, lead and manage change.
- Broad range of experience with information technology solutions for HR.
- Broad range of experience in process analysis, systems analysis, technical analysis, systems implementation, and operations.
- Work closely with HR leadership, business partners and technical teams, lead design and process development, gather and define requirements, recommendations, document changes for change control purposes, design and implement solutions, and ensure user ease of adoption and will support the organization in achieving optimized transactions and processes
- Work extremely independently, small, or large scales, do research on how to get it into workday, tailor it to enbridge, change control process, training element is covered
- Depth within HCM space, specifically within HR focus.
- HR Focus, changing jobs, recruiting, actively moving people in and out of positions.
- 4 years experience, actively configuring in workday (ideally 1 or more implementation)
- EIB – need to understand how EIB is built, need to be familiar how to get it out of workday
- EIB & HCM experience is required (4 years minimum) – HCM and either Payroll or Absence and Time experience (4 years minimum)
- Show experience Building, Creating, and Configuring Business Processes and Core Objects that support it (Custom Additional Worker attributes, Custom Service Dates, Unions, Job Profiles, Job Levels, Management Levels, Insider Types, Job Classifications, Position Management, Workforce Budgeting, etc).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.