NES Fircroft are currently seeking suitably qualified HD Mechanics and Drill Fitters on a variety of rosters and sites across WA.
These roles are temp to perm with a leading OEM and direct full-time placements with a world leader in hard rock mining.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Perform maintenance and repairs to Heavy Diesel Mobile Plant
- Diagnosing, servicing and fault finding mechanical and electrical problems
- Ability to work both collaboratively in a team and autonomously
- Adhere to strict safety procedures and policies
- Heavy Diesel Trade Qualification
- Experience with CAT, Komatsu, Hitachi and Atlas Copco highly desirable
- Australian Driver’s License
- National Police Clearance
- Ability to pass a Pre Employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol Testing
- First Aid and Working at Heights highly desirable
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.