- Deputy General Manager role
- The role is based in Lagos
About Our Client
Our client is one of the main trading and commodities player in EMEA.
– Manage the team of business developers in Lagos, allocating tasks and following up for completion.
– Help develop new flows (across both oil and other non-oil commodities),
– Managing relationships with key counterparts in Nigeria private sector,
– Being the focal person for Nigerian business initiating from the Lagos office,
– Provide the various trading team heads weekly updates of current / future business flows,
-Liaising with external clients to ensure the execution of trades (contract issuance, LC issuance
– Assisting in finding financial solutions for ongoing / future business.
To apply for this job please visit www.michaelpageafrica.com.