Position : Head of Engineering
Job Location : UK based/ Algeria
Contract : 1 year , extendable
Project : Brownfield project in Algeria. Currently on Pre- Feed phrase, Expected to move into FEED in 2Q 2021.
- He/She will ensure that the wells and associated facilities are designed and planned to ensure a safe and predictable build, test and start-up, with du regard for quality and operability, ensuring maximum value is obtained for the client
- He/she will ensure that all work and assurance is carried out in accordance with the client management systems and associated procedures. This includes the internal stage gate process (Define to Execute and Execute to Operate)
- He/She will work closely with HSE, Quality, Subsurface, Commercial and Operational functions throughout the project.
- He/she shall manage processes to deliver, monitor and review engineering outputs to support the programme schedule, budget, safety, environmental and quality requirements.
- He/she manage the system required to review design activities and provide professional functional leadership for engineering within the Project.
- At least 15 years of experience in the upstream Oil and Gas Industry, with several years of Project Management / Leadership
- Both green and brown-field project management experience is essential. MENA region project delivery experience would be highly beneficial.
- Familiar and experienced in project management processes.
- Degree level relevant engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Chartership or Project Management association would be beneficial.
- Work knowledge of French would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Extensive Project execution experience with an E&P Operator is essential.
- Experience in Algeria is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit altea-energy.com.