Head of EPC (Solar & Battery Storage)
Petroplan are pleased to be working alongside a European Developer based in Milan, who are seeking an experienced Head of EPC.
The ideal candidate will need to lead the development and growth of the EPC business in the country, in alignment with our client’s overall strategy. The candidate will ensure successful project execution and delivery, by managing the EPC team and collaborating with other stakeholders in the company and in the industry.
- Lead the EPC team in the country to successfully execute projects from concept to commissioning.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive growth of EPC business in the country, in line with the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, contractors, and vendors, to ensure successful project delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Monitor project budgets and timelines to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Recruit, train, and develop the EPC team to build a highly skilled and motivated workforce.
- Collaborate with other country heads and cross-functional teams to share knowledge and best practices.
- Identify and manage risks to project delivery, including risks related to safety, quality, and environmental impacts.
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation in EPC processes and practices.
- Represent the company in industry events and forums,
- Electrical Engineer or Civil Engineer Bachelor Degree, Masters degree will be a plus
- 7 years Experience in managing EPC contracts of utility scale solar projects in the country
- Deep understanding and negotiating skills of EPC contracts
- Must possess excellent to navigate and work in matrix organization, regional and senior management, investors, internal and external stakeholders. Ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams, capability to interface efficiently with operational teams of all levels in a technical environment
- Deep understanding of engineering and construction issues and processes
- Deep understanding of commissioning processes in the country and of DNO requirements
- Deep understanding of project cost analysis and budget follow up processes
- Ability to think analytically, critically assess requirements and select best approach to meet construction objectives
- English is a must
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What’s more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today’s world of work – it’s about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you’re looking for from your next role.
To apply for this job please visit www.petroplan.com.